When it doesn't fit anywhere else
 #8925  by HOWEYMAN

With Halloween aproaching it reminded me how cool I thought it would be to carve a stealy face on a pumpkin or two for the front porch. You see those kits out there that have some really cool patterns, that turn out great if you do it the way they instruct. I was wonderin, if any of you have seen a Grateful Dead pumpkin carving kit. It may not even exist. If not, I'm going to find a print on the internet of the stealy face, blow it up and tape that to the front of my pumpkin to "poke" out my pattern. It'll be one cool lookin pumpkin that most trick or treaters will not even realize is the one of the symbols of the greates rock-n-roll band ever. This is a question I could ask at rukind, so I thought I would. Thanks

#8926  by st stephen

good idea man...i am going to do that as well this year. :cool:

#8927  by shakedown_04092

Yeah, great idea. I've never seen one, but I'll keep my eyes peeled.

The Doo-Dah man would be pretty cool too, although it'd be a lot harder than te Stealie.

#8929  by wisedyes

I used to do one every year, honest. Halloween is my b-day, and I do take it super serious. I wouls always just draw the stealie free hand, and carve it out. I found it best to leave out some of the more minute details, though.

#8930  by GratefulFloyd

i did that too a couple years back, its pretty hard, but worth it, looks awesome.

#8932  by phreaker

ima jsut gonna cut shit the hell up till it looks like somthnig.