When it doesn't fit anywhere else
 #8517  by phpbb

My Draft for work is tomorrow. I am looking for some "sleeper" recommendations, other than the obvious Hank Baskett.

Lots of guys in our draft were commenting on people I've never heard of, and I wouldn't mind a few tips to give the edge tomorrow...

#8556  by jck_strw

So? Did you get Baskett-ized?

#8557  by Crazy 9.5 Fingers

That Baskett line still kills me. Here are some of my favorite "sleepers". The idea of a sleeper is very subejctive. Anyway.

loving Matt Jones in JAX this year, also Reggie Brown for Philly could be nice. Frank Gore is the sleeper who is most on the radar. Jerious Norwood in ATL could be nice as well if Dunn goes down. DeAngelo Williams will get some run this year for Foster is about as durable as a GD keyboard player.

#8558  by phpbb

Luckily, I was able to get a copy of our drafts, so I didn't go in blind. I got Tomlinson, McGee, Harrison, Pittsburg D and Gates. Of course, I consider Rackers a top pick with his 50 yarders, so, well see. The good thing is that most people here think the broncos are the only team in the NFL, so, literally, every bronco that ever played for the team was drafted, even if they were arrested or injured.

#8569  by shakedown_04092

Crazy 9.5 Fingers wrote:DeAngelo Williams will get some run this year for Foster is about as durable as a GD keyboard player.
HAHAHAHAHA! Not that the key player reference is funny, but that was one of the funniest things I've read in a LONG time!!!

I also reccomend Laurence Maroney from NE. Dillon may not hold up on those old legs, and Maroney has been lighting it up. Also, they are saying that Chester Taylor from MIN is last year's Lamont Jordan. Remember, most of these leagues are RB leagues, so you CANNOT have enough of them. People are always looking for RB's after the first few weeks & injuries, so stockpile the RB's and cash in later.

Ben Watson, who I took in our league, may also be considered a sleeper, especially w/ the Deion Branch situation getting uglier in NE. Hey, someone's gotta catch those ropes from Brady.

Good luck in your draft! Let us know how you do/who you get.