When it doesn't fit anywhere else
 #8365  by LazyLightnin

good draft u guys, was fun.

carlisle terrapins

#8366  by phpbb

agreed - fun talkin with ya in real time.

Boulder Hippies

#8367  by jck_strw

Well done all. I look forward to entertaining all possible trades for Hank Baskett. :)

Good luck!

--Iggles (jck_strw)

#8369  by Crazy 9.5 Fingers

Good times y'all. If Aaron Brooks ends up with positive points I will consider it a good fantasy season. Atomic out!

#8370  by phreaker

its times like these when i wish i knew the answer to the question

"football...whats a football"

-A christmas story.

#8379  by wisedyes

Yah, that was kinda fun. Sorry I got there late and missed the first round, though. Tiki Barber wasn't exactly my first choice as RB. Oh well, go Windigoes!

#8401  by hesgone95

Hey y'all, I was unable to attend yesterday, sorry. So are the players on my team when I log in the guys that I got?

#8410  by gr8fulbluz

Go to yahoo fantasy football log in and go to my team and you should see your players!
Should be good fun, draft was cool sorry I showed up Late I forgot . .
My team isnt all that great:)

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/464582

#8448  by shakedown_04092

yeah draft was fun, def good smackin' going on back & forth. Look forward to a fun season. I'm so glad football is here...my Red Sox are disgraceful right now...I don't know how much more I can bear to watch.

shakedown_04092 (as if you couldn't figure that one out)

~ben

#8457  by ded1hed

with the addition of jeff george to your raider squad football may be unbearable as well :lol:

#8458  by ded1hed

my bad thats atomic with the all raiders skills squad

#8478  by Crazy 9.5 Fingers

Raiders might be an interesting team this year. They could be decent, they have some nice weapons on offense, or thy could jsut be flat out the worst thing we have ever seen. Even scarier than Brooks as my starter is the fact I have Kitna backing him up. However, my goal is to win this fantasy league without a QB that can play football.

#8479  by jck_strw

Crazy 9.5 Fingers wrote:...my goal is to win this fantasy league without a QB that can play football.
You are well on your way then! ;)