#35545  by pappypgh

Sounds like you & me need to jam sometime SS....I have VERY good friends of mine residing in Palos Heights. Would LOVE to do a "double bill" for a weekend in Chi-Town! Whaddayasay?! theCAUSE wouldn't need to make too much $$...prolly enough for gas & food and maybe a bit more - we might even have a place 2 crash at my friends' place. We could book you guys in the 'Burgh & return the favor!!

www.theCAUSEjams.com

#35581  by strumminsix

pappypgh wrote:Sounds like you & me need to jam sometime SS....I have VERY good friends of mine residing in Palos Heights. Would LOVE to do a "double bill" for a weekend in Chi-Town! Whaddayasay?! theCAUSE wouldn't need to make too much $$...prolly enough for gas & food and maybe a bit more - we might even have a place 2 crash at my friends' place. We could book you guys in the 'Burgh & return the favor!!

www.theCAUSEjams.com
Most definitely need to jam some time my new friend!!! I'd welcome the opportunity!

That would be great doing a double bill here and then there!

I've thought about that with this band so far the best ideas I have would require multiple days of gigging to support it but not enough contacts on the road to make it happen... Until now :cool:

#35612  by pappypgh

DITTO. :cool: