lets the rukind.org users talk about their up and coming gigs
 #148598  by myoung6923

Yep - Sept 21st the Red Sox are hosting a Grateful Dead night and Fennario will play a full set out on Yawkey Way before the game. Ticket holders get a commemorative T shirt and a portion of the proceeds will go to the Rex Foundation.

http://www.relix.com/news/detail/boston ... dead_night

#148624  by Rusty the Scoob

kurt eye wrote:Sounds like a lot of fun except for the baseball part. :lol:
Normally I love baseball but my god this team is awful. :lol: But I don't care, this is going to be so much fun!!! :cool:
 #148626  by tcsned

Rusty the Scoob wrote:
kurt eye wrote:Sounds like a lot of fun except for the baseball part. :lol:
Normally I love baseball but my god this team is awful. :lol: But I don't care, this is going to be so much fun!!! :cool:
Definitely not the Red Sox' year. We played two "Dead Night" gigs at our local A League team's park. First game - set the Carolina League record for walks in a game and lost by more than 10 runs. Game 2 - set the Carolina League record for errors in an inning and lost by an equally abysmal score. They never asked us back :cool:
 #148989  by Rusty the Scoob

vwjodyme wrote:They added a 500 home run ceremony for Ortiz too! See you there!
Nice! I figured they'd have done that already, he hit it at least a week or two ago, right?

Edit - Answering my own question - yes but it's the first game at home since he hit it.
Monday, September 21, Red Sox vs. the Tampa Bay Rays at 7:10 p.m.

Pre-game presentation to David Ortiz in celebration of his 500th home run presented by Prime Motor Group

Selfies with a Red Sox player from 5:50-6:20 p.m. in the Red Sox Team Store on Yawkey Way

Grateful Dead Night on the Budweiser Right Field Roof Deck for one hour after the game

Family Four Packs: 4 tickets, 4 hot dogs, 4 sodas-all for $75
I love the Right Field Roof Deck! Guess I'll have to have another beer or two after the game is over... normally they stop serving in the 7th.

http://www.redsox.mlb.com/news/article/150285038
 #149026  by Rusty the Scoob

vwjodyme wrote:You guys sounded great as always :cool: Most of the crowd wanted you to play all night, screw the game...myself included :cool:
Thanks!! What a great time, like being at the center of a gigantic party. :peas: