lets the rukind.org users talk about their up and coming gigs
 #161298  by tcsned

Grateful Dead and baseball - my two favorite things! This Saturday (may 19) my band, The Kind, is playing the pregame festivities and singing the National Anthem at the Lynchburg Hillcats game. We played a couple of Dead Nights for the Salem Avalanche back in the 90s and did not prove to be a good luck charm. First game, the Avalanche set a Carolina League record for walks allowed (13 I think) and lost something like 12-2. The second game they set a Carolina League record for errors in an inning (6 I think) and lost 9-3. I hope things fare better for the Hillcats so they'll ask us back :)
 #161416  by tcsned

Here’s a clip of my wife and occasional vocalist, Jennifer and Wendy our rhythm guitarist and vocalist, and me doing the National Anthem. I’m pretty much playing the role of glorified pitch pipe. They did really well

https://youtu.be/iTMeUGk-Tuo
Last edited by tcsned on Wed May 30, 2018 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gr8fulCadi liked this
 #161472  by tcsned

My Mac2100 went out right at the beginning of soundcheck - I was using the MosValve MV962 (my backup amp). It sounds decent enough certainly for $130. There's something missing that the Mac can do but it's certainly serviceable.

Here's a request :D
MattMan liked this