#150374  by Poor Peter

This is killin' me but my band of 5 years just lost one of our main players to bigger and better things. Gonna be near impossible for us to move on without him. Im responsible, reliable, and take my shit seriously. Anybody in the southern burbs of Chicago looking for a guy or looking to start something up give me a shout.
 #150381  by hippieguy1954

Funny, the biggest reason I haven't relocated to warmer southern climate is my band won't come with me lol. :shock:
 #150382  by Searing75

Good luck man. I had a group of my best friends in a band together for 16 years, and had to leave it behind. Personal reasons. Now I am in 3 bands trying to find that magic again. So hard!
 #150384  by Poor Peter

Searing75 wrote:Good luck man. I had a group of my best friends in a band together for 16 years, and had to leave it behind. Personal reasons. Now I am in 3 bands trying to find that magic again. So hard!
Yep. I got something going on the side too, but it aint nowhere near where I need to be. It hurts bad, but I'm trying to stay optimistic.

Thanks ....
 #166800  by mardigrasdeb

Poor Peter wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:29 pm This is killin' me but my band of 5 years just lost one of our main players to bigger and better things. Gonna be near impossible for us to move on without him. Im responsible, reliable, and take my shit seriously. Anybody in the southern burbs of Chicago looking for a guy or looking to start something up give me a shout.

I know this is any old post....Do you sing??