#124686  by ugly rumor

Go to Quixote's and check out their open mike. That may help you. They just moved, so I'm not sure of the address, but it should be fairly easy to find. I just left Denver, or I'd sign on for bass. Check out Charlie Briggs on drums, Nick Hutchinson on guitar. Good Luck!!!
 #124692  by Lunchbox16

Depending on what you're planning to do I might be interested. Got a lot on my plate at the moment, but for the right situation I'd certainly be down. I play bass. Feel free to PM me if you'd like.
 #124693  by Smolder

I play rhythm and lead... have pro equipment and live just outside of Denver in Evergreen. Just met a solid drummer - he sat in with my other band the other night. I'll check on his availability and equipment. Anyone have a place to play?
 #124704  by jester536

Don't mean to hijack...but my brother is in Evergreen as well. Plays keys as is definitely a DeadHead. He plays in a band with his neighbors called Faux Pas. they don't do a lot of Dead but their guitar player is certainly capable....sorry ...just saw Evergreen and thought I'd throw that in there...maybe you have heard of them?
 #124705  by Smolder

jester536 wrote:Don't mean to hijack...but my brother is in Evergreen as well. Plays keys as is definitely a DeadHead. He plays in a band with his neighbors called Faux Pas. they don't do a lot of Dead but their guitar player is certainly capable....sorry ...just saw Evergreen and thought I'd throw that in there...maybe you have heard of them?

I've only lived hear since this past summer so I haven't, but will keep an eye out. thnx.