#149809  by oceanbear11

Hey,
Just so everyone knows, I'd still be interested if anyone has any tapes that they would like to liquidate.
I guess I'm just a stubborn guy who doesn't wanna admit it's the 21st Century, but I think tapes, even the more shabbily-recorded ones, always sound better than anything digital.
Will send blanks and postage! (And a compensation price if ya want)
-Oceanbear
 #150283  by RiverRat

How would you like 300+ tapes with J cards and everything?

My wife has been nagging me to get rid of them because I don't even own a tape deck any more. I could not bring myself to throw them away and I have not found a home for them.
 #150306  by Tennessee Jedi

Just today a cool MP3 converter that converts cassette tapes popped up on my fb feed
Thinking of getting it as I have many tapes of my bands from thru the years ....and no tape deck
 #150363  by oceanbear11

RiverRat wrote:How would you like 300+ tapes with J cards and everything?

My wife has been nagging me to get rid of them because I don't even own a tape deck any more. I could not bring myself to throw them away and I have not found a home for them.
That'd be awesome!
I'm afraid I don't have any tapes to trade, as this is a measure to get started with that. A bit short on money at the moment but my finances fluctuate a lot, so that could change soon.
Let's work somethin' out!
 #150578  by RiverRat

I do not want anything in trade... not money or tapes. Just enjoy the music the way it should be enjoyed.

Just provide me with a snail mail address via PM and when I get a chance, I'll be mailing miracles your way.
 #150582  by Searing75

Spread the joy River Rat. That's awesome!
 #150595  by oceanbear11

River Rat, U truly R Kind. I wish I could find words to properly express my gratitude. Somewhere, Jerry is smiling on you.

:cheers:
 #157031  by LayRong

I guess I'm just a stubborn guy who doesn't wanna admit it's the 21st Century, but I think tapes, even the more shabbily-recorded ones, always sound better than anything digital.
Will send blanks and postage! (And a compensation price if ya want)
gclub online
goldenslot