#120584  by mijknahs

JGB 10-24-1982

Anyone have this show? I used to have a cassette of this show but it's long gone. I remember it having a great Roadrunner. It's from Gurneville, CA.
 #120611  by tigerstrat

I just might have this one on my HD! jetting out the door to work but I'll check when I get home. I think there are cuts of it on Vimeo; could be wrong.
 #120613  by jkstraw

mijknahs wrote:JGB 10-24-1982

Anyone have this show? I used to have a cassette of this show but it's long gone. I remember it having a great Roadrunner. It's from Gurneville, CA.
I have it - I will PM you
 #120656  by tigerstrat

jkstraw beat me to it. I've got an AUD/FLAC version if you want that, not sure of the pedigree though. Probably a Glassberg or Rolfe. The Roadrunner is pretty awesome. 8)
 #120659  by jkstraw

tigerstrat wrote:jkstraw beat me to it. I've got an AUD/FLAC version if you want that, not sure of the pedigree though. Probably a Glassberg or Rolfe. The Roadrunner is pretty awesome. 8)
I have only seen the one copy floating around the interwebs - so if you have another (esp. with nicer vocals) I'd be interested :-)

Here is the notes on the copy I have:

Taper: John Anzaldo;
Recording Location: (slightly) Jerry's side, 5-10' from stage;
Field Recording Gear: Sony ECM 929LT > Sony WM-D6C (TDK SA-C90, no NR);
Transfer (JA): Nakamichi CR-7A playback > Creative SB Audigy 2 > Creative WaveStudio > CD;
Editing (jj): EAC > CDWave > Sony SoundForge Studio 7 (patching, smoothed tape transitions) > shntool > TLH (FLAC level ;
Editing (DM): TLH decode > Adobe Audition 2.0 (pitch correction -0.9%) > TLH (FLAC level .
 #120675  by tigerstrat

jkstraw wrote:
tigerstrat wrote:jkstraw beat me to it. I've got an AUD/FLAC version if you want that, not sure of the pedigree though. Probably a Glassberg or Rolfe. The Roadrunner is pretty awesome. 8)
I have only seen the one copy floating around the interwebs - so if you have another (esp. with nicer vocals) I'd be interested :-)

Here is the notes on the copy I have:

Taper: John Anzaldo;
Recording Location: (slightly) Jerry's side, 5-10' from stage;
Field Recording Gear: Sony ECM 929LT > Sony WM-D6C (TDK SA-C90, no NR);
Transfer (JA): Nakamichi CR-7A playback > Creative SB Audigy 2 > Creative WaveStudio > CD;
Editing (jj): EAC > CDWave > Sony SoundForge Studio 7 (patching, smoothed tape transitions) > shntool > TLH (FLAC level ;
Editing (DM): TLH decode > Adobe Audition 2.0 (pitch correction -0.9%) > TLH (FLAC level .
Anzaldo doesn't ring a bell, but I can at least check my file name against your DL link and see if it looks the same.
 #120731  by mijknahs

Just listening to the Deal and it's so great. 3 times around in the solo! How often do you get that?