Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #54701  by High Peaks

Hey everyone. I have to part with some gear. So,, my loss can be your gain. Here they are:

Carvin DC127 Lefty guitar/ neck thru. $750

Empty 2 x 12" blonde speaker cab/ closed back $100

MXR Distortion+ pedal/ block logo. $75

Whirlwind 100' snake cable (16 x 8) with stage box-- XLR, $200

Eminence Commonwealth( JBL E120 clone) - needs re-cone $50

Analogman TS-9 pedal w/ silver mod $125

Crown XLS202 Power amp. $250

JBL E-120 - Reconed with JBL parts $125

JOE MARTIN MODDED FENDER TWIN $1200
I built a nice wood cabinet for it.So its just a head. Pics are on the link below.
NOS tubes. I asked Joe to get me the tone qualitys of JGB in late 70's 80's and Dead in the late 80's-early nineties. Channel 1 is the JGB channel and channle 2 is the Dead channel. Really a great amp. Its killing me to let it go, but i need the money.
Last edited by High Peaks on Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
 #55056  by strumminsix

Hey bro. Sorry to hear things are not better.
I have had some great transactions from The Gear Page.

http://www.thegearpage.net/

Oddly enough their for sale section is SUPER ASS BUSY!!!

Folks bump their stuff daily, lower prices, add new pics to keep them on page 1.

To note about TGP: their search bar function requires > 3 characters so keep that in mind.

Example: neither TS9 nor TS-9 is searchable. So be sure to say Tubescreamer

Or in your list be sure to say 2x12 NOT 2 x 12
 #55173  by strumminsix

High Peaks wrote:The guitars are backwards due to my lysdexia! A lot of lefty's here.

It sounds great. I could dial in a great Jerry tone. On our myspace page, Lenny, our Bobby player used the Mesa on the EOTW and Crazyfingers tracks.
:lol: I know!! This place is filled with lefties. Seriously, the GD community I think has the highest ration of Left to Right handed folks!

Tracks sounded good was listening to some as I browsed the pics!

Gotta be honest, I am hankering for that MIII but the funds and other purchases right now just ain't gonna let that happen...
 #57971  by tigerstrat

What Mesa? How is it referenced here? The only amp I see in the original post is a Twin.