Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #173483  by lbpesq

Larry Lashbrook Handmade Custom Guitar Based on Jerry Garcia's Cripe Guitar with Lashbrook Naturacoustic Pickup Kit

$2600 - free shipping

Beautiful handmade guitar. Solid Rosewood body, five piece neck with Flame Maple and thin stringers that appear to be either Rosewood or Ebony. Fingerboard is either Ebony of very dark Rosewood. Minimal fret wear. Pickups are Lashbrook handmade humbuckers with wood flatware and coil splitting. The wiring is a bit unusual, as Lashbrook was known for. (Larry Lashbrook is/was? a famed luthier/inventor in South Florida. He is/was Yngwie Malmsteen's guitar tech). All passive, it appears to have a blend feature. One of the pots does nothing that I can figure out, but the guitar provides a variety of tones not often found in a passive guitar. The neck is on the thin side, feels great, and has the smoothest neck/body joint I've ever seen! Weight is 8 lbs. 3.4 oz.

I am also including a NOS Lashbrook Naturacoustic pickup kit. Lashbrook's Naturacoustic is a patented Piezo pickup he invented that replaces the current bridge. This guitar already has the tiny hole drilled under the bridge for the Piezo wires. The kit describes several different options as to how it can be wired - I'll leave that up to you and/or your own tech. (If you look around the net, there are videos of this pickup and a neck mounted on a slab of concrete - it surprisingly sounds good!) The guitar includes an old Jackson HSC. It's a bit beat up, but it is structurally solid and fits the guitar well.