Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #163709  by otherone

So I'm doing a replica of Garcia's '67 SG, and need that American flag sticker that he put on it...this is the SG circa '69...Live Dead, Woodstock...the one with the large batwing pickguard, not the SG he used later on. Anyone know how I can find a copy of that particular sticker, please let me know...at hyrams@hotmail.com . Thanks!
 #163713  by mgbills

And I want one of those "The Enemy is Listening" stickers.
 #163715  by tntawney

And I want one of those “ass, grass, or gas. Nobody rides free” stickers.
 #163721  by lovetoboogie

Something similar to this...

A quick Google search of "Stars and Stripes Shield Sticker" will get you there or at least to someone who can make it...

#163722  by otherone

referring more to the '67 SG, the one he played at Woodstock and Live Dead...has an American flag, kinda folded, surrounded by a round border with word "power" on bottom of border, and, I can't read what's on the top.
 #163723  by otherone

but I may have to go with that '61 SG sticker, the one he played in '70, '71...the other round flag sticker is really hard to find something similar
 #163724  by lovetoboogie

Just having some fun googling different vintage stickers and found this sheet...check out the top left one. Not the same one but close...

I believe Garcia's is a Longshoreman Local Union sticker...

Last edited by lovetoboogie on Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #163725  by otherone

Hey, that's good! thanks...what cite is that from?. Also, that's the first picture I've seen where you can see the top of that sticker (his arm is up), but still can't tell what it says
 #163728  by otherone

Better yet...if anyone can find a picture where you can actually see that sticker accurately and not blurry, I can have someone copy it. Not many pix out there of this one.
 #163768  by aiq

lovetoboogie wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:46 am Image

Just having some fun googling different vintage stickers and found this sheet...check out the top left one. Not the same one but close...

I believe Garcia's is a Longshoreman Local Union sticker...

Didn't Garcia's mom's bar cater to sailors? Link to the local union archives. Good luck.

http://archive.ilwu.org