Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #163196  by Jon S.

SOLD

Only $395 total (PayPal, quality packing, and CONUS shipping included – or hand-delivery in the DC area or at the Philadelphia Guitar Show Sat. Nov. 10 or Sun. Nov. 11 before noon) invites your offer to buy* this excellent condition, beautiful, toneful, 28 lb. 1.6 oz. (not a typo – see pic of cab on scale), solid pine, TRM 2X10 Hard Truckers-style cab loaded with 2 lightly-used aluminum dustcap Weber NeoMags,** plus both a magnetically attachable wood speaker cover with tie-dye grillcloth and a magnetically attachable wood speaker protector (the latter can be attached simultaneously directly on top of the former for easy, protective transport).

The cab will ship with the pictured top-mounted/removable in minutes (4 screws) rubber “feet” ideal for secure rack placement or to surround a head.

At this price, even if you choose eventually to replace and sell the NeoMags, it’s a deal.

Stay tuned for possible more Jerry gear sales to come (I currently have 4 Jerry amp rigs and 3 Jerry guitars, too much for someone who’s no longer in a Dead-focused band).

* I'm phrasing it this way because, if possible, I'll give preference to a buyer to whom I can deliver the cab to personally.

** Speaker Shootout: JBL D110Fs vs Weber Neomag 10s: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYE5WXW0zCU

Last edited by Jon S. on Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
 #163197  by Jon S.