Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #162404  by kralltime

Hi guys - I'm curious if anyone has a Tigeresque guitar that they might consider parting with. I'm not looking for an exact replica necessarily, but I am looking for something with impeccable build quality and playability - with all the electronics, and boutique woods, etc. I'd be willing to pay a fair price.
IM me.
Thanks.
Last edited by kralltime on Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #162406  by Blkjk

I have the Black 'Liger from Phred Guitars an early version of the brown model.
I conferred with Freddie Rose about all the switches and such (since I am an electronics engineer). I upgraded all the electronics to more robust types except the pickups which are spot-on tiger guitar wise. You can see my post here which included a link to my buddy playing it in a YouTube video:

https://www.rukind.com/viewtopic.php?t=14300

If interested email me at grpviewer using G MALE dot com

Kind regards,
-Phil
 #162407  by ac4468

I have 3 near completion that are more Wolf style but full Tiger electronics. One is Bubinga, one Wenge and one Cumaru.
 #162408  by kralltime

Hey Anthony! thought about you! ... but, I've already got three neck thru's right now... a wolf, an Attrezzo Walker-esque, and an Alembic. Thought I'd test the waters and see if anyone has a high end set neck Tiger/Rosebud out there that they aren't playing- or would like to turn into cash.
ac4468 liked this
 #162409  by ac4468

kralltime wrote:Hey Anthony! thought about you! ... but, I've already got three neck thru's right now... a wolf, an Attrezzo Walker-esque, and an Alembic. Thought I'd test the waters and see if anyone has a high end set neck Tiger/Rosebud out there that they aren't playing- or would like to turn into cash.
I've got one set neck that I'm working on but for a change I'm keeping it for myself!
Dropped my daughter off at RIT a few weeks ago but I'll def. plan a visit around some time when you're playing this year.