Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #157292  by jazzedupbertha

Hey all, I have a great bass for sale and wanted to post here first before I post elsewhere. Up for sale is 1996 Carl Thompson bass. These are rare and wait times for new builds from Carl can range from 2 to 5 years. This is a really amazing bass. It features a very comfortable 36" scale (really the extra scale length is only noticeable in good ways... like an E string that has piano like clarity) its a walnut body with red maple "trim" on the body. maple neck with a rosewood fingerboard and rare (I stress rare) Rosewood bridge with a brass tailpiece, and a fairly rare ball scroll carve. I love this thing but I have too many other basses and it just doesn't get played to the extent it deserves, it's really a masterpiece! There is very little wear on the bass, it's in really great shape and very comfy to play. CT's balance great! I'll be happy to post pictures of the bass when I get home from work later... but if interested please pm me your email and I'll send them to you sooner.

Asking $6100.00 insured shipping with tracking number included. comes with road runner gig bag and truss rod tool. Will be pro packed for shipping with as much protection as possible between the box and bass :smile:

feel free to ask any questions, I'll respond quickly. Offers considered but please know, i have no need to sell this bass fast.
Thanks for looking!

*Pet free/smoke free home*