Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #155517  by strumminsix

Gang, selling one of my favs. Doesn't get as much usage anymore so going up for sale. Has a great 80s Bobby look and can get tones from each era! The SD PG pickups are a slightly hotter PAF style pup that cuts to parallel and single nicely! IMO this guitar covers more ground in tone and flexibility than most anything I've played. Shame to let it go but I gotta downsize my gear.

Here are pics: https://goo.gl/photos/TostBwZ4DD9q8chG9

The scoop:
- Jackson Soloist SLSMG
- Bought new about 12 years ago
- Light! About 5 pounds
- Neck: 16" radius, medium thickness maybe a bit thinner than American Standard Tele/Strat, nut about 1.7", 24 fret
- Body: thin and curved for comfort
- pickups: Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates (with 24 fret the neck pickup is a different (better) placement closer to bridge)
- Wiring: 3 way pickup selector, master volume, master tone with pull pot for out of phase, mini toggles for series, parallel, single coil
- Strings: D'addario flatwound 10s

Comes with case, strap, 2 packs of strings (one may be open). Asking $600 shipped and paypal'd. Available for local pickup within 25 miles of 60169 (Chicago NW suburbs).
 #155612  by strumminsix

Yo bro! I've been playing my first custom almost exclusively for many years. They built me a second one that's a killer rocker. And I've commissioned a third lightweight tele build. Everything else is going or gone.