Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #172355  by BJolley

Upgraded PHRED Wolph for sale. Swamp ash body with quilted maple veneer top and back caps. Set maple neck with Irwin-style headstock and 24-fret ebony fretboard with custom inlays (25.5” scale). Also includes on-board effects loop (OBEL) and pre-amp buffer.

Phred does an excellent job producing this tribute at an affordable base price — but to keep the price down, it comes stock with various plastic parts and unbranded pickups and electronics. To really make it shine, this guitar has been custom upgraded with the following:

•Dimarzio humbuckers (Super Distortion II middle and Super Distortion bridge — each with separate coil cut switches)
•Wald Electronics (Waldo) pre-amp “Tiger-Clone Preamp” buffer
•CTS vol (25k) and tone (500k) pots
•CRL 5-way pickup selector switch
•Switchcraft jacks
•Orange Drop caps (0.22)
•upgraded flat-handle mini toggles (coil cuts and OBEL on/off)
•silicon-shielded wiring
•brass pickup plate
•brass nut (compensated)
•aluminum reproduction Lafayette-style knobs
•aluminum switch cover

Great guitar in excellent condition. Has been gigged a handful of times but was a backup and spent most time in case/hanging on wall. Frets are in excellent condition. There are three visible blemishes: (1) scuff at tip of headstock; (2) finish blemish near the nut on low-E side of neck; and (3) micro chip on back adjacent to control cavity cover.

I’m selling because I need to thin the herd. This guitar essentially duplicates functions of a full custom guitar in my collection so hoping another Jerry-phile can give it a good home and more playtime.

I will also include gig bag and a custom OBEL stereo splitter/junction box necessary to use the OBEL. Makes clean interface with pedalboard, too.

$1,375 + $75 shipping (continental US only).

I still can’t figure how to add pics so. Message here or email brettjolley@yahoo.com for more info or pics. You can also see listing on reverb for higher price here:

https://reverb.com/item/49495458-phred- ... t=49495458
Gr8fulCadi liked this