Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #165901  by ricepr

John Mayer strat. I have replaced the pickups with DAllen '69's, it has a battery compartment that could be used with a buffer or blaster. Different pickguard and knobs. Locking tuners as well. It has a one piece maple neck and rosewood fretboard, 9.5" radius, 6105 frets, nut width is 1.650", C shape neck. Very lovely.
The case is an InCase, which is the finest gig bag I have ever seen. Blocked trem, have all the goodies that came in the case.

Asking 1200 shipped. They go for 2k, but that is with the Mayer Big Dipper pickups which I do not have. I would be interested in trading for PRS or Gibby scale length guitars.

https://s224.photobucket.com/user/ricepr/library?page=1

Thank you very much
 #165937  by TeleFink

Can you email me at stevenfink1986@gmail.com with a few pics, or even a audio/video sample.

Would you be interested in trading a 1997 Taylor 514c? Very sweet acoustic. It is worth about $1200 as well.

I also have a newer Yamaha SA2200 semi-hollow. Guitar is great. Sounds better than 99% of 335's I have heard it next to. This guitar is worth a bit more than you are asking though. Something would have to be worked out.

Let me know if you are remotely interested. I do not have any cash for acquisition at this time, but I do love trading gear.