Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #162016  by lestera34

I have decided I don't play this gear enough to keep it so it's time to move it along!

McIntosh Mc50 - I have two of these. Both were serviced and all necessary parts to keep them going for the next 40 years have been replaced. All original parts will be included.

The first of the two looks awesome - all of the paint is still there, no pitting on the steel - great looking and sounding amp - this one is $700.

The second of the two is the one I play the most and isn't in quite as good of shape as the other one (a little missing paint) but does exactly what it needs to in terms of power/sound - this one is $600.

SMS JG Preamp - as new - SOLD

JBL K120 - recently re-coned by Phil Mountjoy of PM Sound Technology - SOLD

JBL E120 - recently re-coned by Phil Mountjoy of PM Sound Technology - SOLD

Prices do not include shipping. I also have no idea how to make my photos work here, but have detailed shots of everything. Please let me know if there is anything you would like to see and I will send them over to you.
Last edited by lestera34 on Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
MattMan, Pellecaster liked this
 #162271  by Groovecon1

Oh, believe me, it's killing me watching this post sit here. I want half the gear in your offer, but I'm strapped for a couple of months yet after Summer Tour, what with all of the start of the school-year expenses for the kid. I'm secretly hoping (against what's best for you) that the SMS is still there in October.
 #162378  by aiq

Combination of peeps having gear - I have gone a bit more in the Kimock direction, I now have four sixties Fenders of various wattage, two 1x12, waiting on the cab for the E140 I just got for a 1x15. Mix, mismatch and match, very useful - and a percieved "slowdown" and lots of people thinking they should "downsize".

If patient you will likely sell when the worm turns again.

I'm keeping what I have.
lestera34 liked this