#28146  by JackORoses

really why? what has she done to deserve this replace with a cool mountain girl one

#28151  by frankielee

Agreed Koons seems really outa place here...Mountain Girl much more apropo...Koons would make a good avatar for a Bank of America forum...but here? No Way!

#28154  by jackr

The Koons avatar was a punishment. It is not a real avatar for us all.

#28155  by jck_strw

The Deborah Koons avatar was created as a joke punishment. We had a user who posted like 40 messages just to bump his post count so his avatar would change. We thought it would be funny to punish the user by assigning him an avatar that nobody in their right mind would want. Hence, it's "punishment". It's a temporary thing though. We'll set it back. But! let this be a warning to everyone--frivolous posting will get you this "scarlet letter". :)

We had thought to use MG, but we ran out of levels.

#28156  by GratefulGarcia3

i think it is absolutly hilarious, he bitches about it all the time at band practice

#28160  by krzykat

Let this be a lesson to us all. dont pad your post or you will deal with the rath of the widow!

#28162  by Billbbill

krzykat wrote:Let this be a lesson to us all. dont pad your post or you will deal with the rath of the widow!
Love that signature pic krzkat = by the way, how's Cheif Wild Eagle these days? :-)

#28170  by JackORoses

wow I feel like an idiot, this is too funny

#28183  by Crazy 9.5 Fingers

HA HA HA HA HA!

Now that is some funny shit.

#28204  by kevo

Yea, it is a great punishment. I found it funnier that he didn't even know who it was though :D

#28207  by lostsailor8782

Man I laughed really hard when I saw it !!! Classic one by the rukind staff !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#28225  by Candyman1984

Indeed
and for the record, the pick blows