#148873  by Builttolast9

How's it going
We are built to last and we are looking to add our 6th member. We are year and a half old and a dozen gigs under our belt. We are getting ready to work on new songs this fall so that we can play ski season spring and summer so the time is right to add another player. Right now I do all of the singing and need someone to take on half the load to help me out.

Our line up consists of drums, bass, percussion, keys and guitar. The bass and keys are working toward vocals and do some backing vocals.

Here is what we are looking for in the next member. Must have your own gear transportation and a laid back attitude because we are drama free. Male or female is fine with is. If you play lead that is great we have plenty of room in the songs for more. Must be a team player and have a good ear to control your volume.

We are a dead band and play that Catalog of songs. We are not looking to duplicate the deads sound. We are looking to play the tunes with our sound and interpretation of the songs.

We practice Saturday's at 11am in Littleton and gig one to two times a month. We have sound and lights. I've got Mics and stands so all you would need is your instrument and amp.

Please have a listen and watch some video too at
Www. Reverbnation.com/builttolast9
And videos are on Facebook

Email me direct at g.szczerba@yahoo.com

Thanks for your time and I'm sorry for the long post. We just want to get it out there so we can hopefully find the right fit

George