#122083  by musicmike

I've got a great drummer I play bass and sing but we need guitars. If your out their let me know. peace mike
PM me please
Last edited by musicmike on Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #122084  by vwjodyme

Hey Mike,
I'm a little too far to jam, but in the interest of saving you tons of spam to your email you may want to take that down. If you just ask people to PM you, RUKIND will send you an email saying someone responded.
Good luck and welcome aboard :smile:
 #122103  by musicmike

Hay now! thanks for the info. I dont know what I,m doing with this shit. dude I.m an old truck driver dead head that went to collage and got a deg. in music ed. and if it weren't for that I would not be able to turn this dam thing on. for me to edit the post will take me all day, O well . you have a friend in Albany NY peace mike
 #122110  by musicmike

O my. I already got a few people asking question about my post. I have been looking for awhile with no luck. many thanks to the people who I know must have put a lot of work to make a site like this happen. much love and appreciation for albany ny. peace mike
 #122350  by ugly rumor

Would love to, but I also play bass, so not to copacetic. I used to play occasionally with Ernie Williams out of Albany, the high point, so far, of my career. We played Revolution Music Hall in Troy, Sandy's (?) in Lake George, and others.

You can hear me attacking "Eyes Of The World" at an open mike, posted under the song forum here. Let me know what you think! And, good luck!