#116050  by seanc

Hey all,
putting this out there again.
I am in the Worcester/ Prov Area. bass player.

Looking for people to play with.
Will travel, Ma/ RI/ NH etc...
 #116248  by RI Tom

Hi,

I live in Providence and get together with friends to play every once in a while. We'd love to have you down sometime to jam. We're all deadheads - we have guitar, keyboards (he also plays a mean sax) and drums (and occasionally a second drummer). All we needed was a bass player and alas...
 #118642  by deadzo

Hey man,
i sent you a PM, last minute invitation to jam TONIGHT with 2 guitars and a drummer.
would love to add a bass (who can actually make it more than once a month)
let me know if your interested and see if we can make it work for tonight.
-ed

seanc wrote:Hey all,
putting this out there again.
I am in the Worcester/ Prov Area. bass player.

Looking for people to play with.
Will travel, Ma/ RI/ NH etc...
 #118653  by playingdead

Well, I just moved to Rhode Island ... not looking to join another band, but might be available to play once in a while. Besides guitar, I play bass, drums and keyboards.

My band is booked at The Met in Pawtucket on Sat. 9-22 if you want to come check us out, or if you know any local Heads.

#118662  by eric

Hey Sean , I'm in West Warwick. I've been traveling down to Ct ( my home state ) every Tuesday for the past 3-4 years to play with a bunch of buddies. We haven't played out in about 2 years , and don't really have any intentions of doing anything besides our very loose Tues night jams ( which we all show up for religiously ) ...We're nothing special , but we do have a ton of fun , which is what it's all about... We play mostly dead stuff (90%), but mix in the usual Floyd, Phish..etc... Everyone is as laid back and friendly as they come , and we play out
In the middle of nowhere at a farmhouse..which is killer!

Anyways , our "bass" player goes out of the country for about 6 months a year for work ... He's gonna ship out again in 2 months or so .. I'll Give you another yell then and see if your still around ...

PD , welcome to RI ...
 #153830  by RI Tom

Hey Sean, sorry for the years long delay. I've hooked up with a great group of musicians with a sweet rehearsal space in North Cumberland. Are you still looking to play? If so let me know and we'll set something up. We get together once a week or more for some great music. A couple of the folks play out with other well known local groups but our sessions are just for fun. Hope to hear from you. Tom