#5790  by phreaker

I hate to ruin the forums with this stuff...but everyonce in a while, you see a video on the internet of people doing stupid things to injure themselves, and wonder what happened to them afterwords.

well just now I saw a clip of a hockey game, St. Louis @ Buffalo, (I dont know what year) and I think Buffaloes goalie got his throat slashed by a blade. you couldnt really tell what was bleeding, because the video quality is kinda poor. but i wanna know what happened to that guy. I know there are some big hockey buffs here.

for those brave enough... http://ebaumsworld.com/2005/12/hockeythroatslash.html

its a stupid website (ebaums) but its the only clip I could find.

this kinda made me sick. pay heed.

#5791  by spilly

Clint Malarchuck. I was there, sitting behind the net. My grandfather worker at the AUD, so we basically had free season tickets. It was gross.

He survived, he had to get some surgery, obviously, but he retired, Grant Furr took over, and I believe he is still alive and well

#5792  by Billbbill

I'll never get that image out of my head. Sort of leaning forward, down on all fours with the blood spurting from his throat. I'll pass on the video.

#5794  by phpbb

Its impossible to ruin these forums talking about hockey.

Claude Lemuix's "cross check" of Chris Draper into the boards was pretty much a barbaric move. Also Boston's Marty McSorely's "high stick" of Donald Brashear would fall into this category.

Av's fans want Todd Bertuzzi to go to jail for the rest of his life for his hack of Steve Moore, but still think that Claude Lemiux did nothing wrong.

I am glad that the team that beat my team is going to the finals (edmonton). I really hope that Buffalo can get there too.

#5795  by sheshotseven

i dont understand how kids these days can look up such disgusting images on the internet. Its prett bad when people go on ebaums for fun. Im in high school, and these websites are apart my culture, and i cant stand it!
 #5796  by phreaker

i know where your commin' from. thats why i said it was a stupid website.

however, i do enjoy collegehumor.com because their articles make me laugh.

every once in a while, you come across a video that will actually make you laugh, without someone getting seriously injured.

although, those types of video clips are just "gay" now, right?

#5809  by sheshotseven

i admit there are funny clips out there, but bodily harm is not funny to me.