Place for the rest of the music
 #152667  by tcsned

I have a couple of videos from our annual beach trip to the Outer Banks. I have some multi-camera shots but my old computer with 8gb of RAM doesn't like doing multiple tracks of HD video at once. I may hold out on more till work gets me a new computer next week. It was a lot of fun once again (our 26th year playing this club). We had to be a sad farewell to Frank Gajar the club owner who passed away a week before we got down there. Hopefully the club will keep chugging along without him.

Here's Shakedown St from Monday. Tim, our founding drummer, made it for this night all the way from Hawaii. A long way to go for one gig :D

Here's Goin' Down the Road Feelin' Bad from Friday night:
 #152716  by tcsned

I'm playing with different ways to use the GoPro video. Here's Scarlet Begonias --> St Stephen:

#152718  by rugger

Sounds good as always!

I have "the jam" mount. They're pricey but they're versatile. I like that you can get away from the instrument a little bit and capture more in the picture.

Forgive the non GD content...
https://youtu.be/b4ATJ7NegJg[/youtube]
 #152720  by tcsned

rugger wrote:Sounds good as always!

I have "the jam" mount. They're pricey but they're versatile. I like that you can get away from the instrument a little bit and capture more in the picture.

Forgive the non GD content...
https://youtu.be/b4ATJ7NegJg[/youtube]
Sounds great! I'm using the same mount, I took the expander out to try it a bit closer to the neck. I have it cropped in the Scarlet-Stephen video. It's cool that you can mount it so your aspect is right on a Strat. On a 3+3 guitar you have to mount it portrait aspect and I had to flip it and mess with it in editing.
 #152734  by tcsned

The passing of Scotty Moore made it an easy pick for today's Port O'Call video. My fingers weren't quite warmed up and I wasn't playing that sharply but I love this tune.

#152774  by tcsned

bcresci wrote:Loved the St. Stephen - thanks for posting these.
Thanks!! You should swing through an play with us again . . . and any of you RUKinders out there who may find yourselves in the Blue Ridge Mts, drop me a line. Come play a tune or two with us if we are gigging.
 #152788  by tcsned

Here's three tunes for the three day weekend - Bobby McGee/Not Fade Away/Call Me the Breeze with a little Tequila thrown for good measure :D
Happy 4th of July!
 #152846  by tcsned

I broke a string on my Scarlet Fire Wolf the night before so I start this show with my cocobolo/maple Tele that milobender modded for me. This might be the most Jerry-ish tone I've ever gotten. My playing wasn't great but I'm digging the tone: