#141617  by TI4-1009

Looks like it sold earlier today.

Robert made the brass pickup plate and nut for my Wolfish- both excellent, and he's making me a Tiger tailpiece as we speak. Never seen one of his guitars in person, but they look very nice from the photos on his site. His non-tribute guitars look interesting too.
 #141756  by garciafan

Well...the guitar insanity rules as I pulled the trigger on it at a nice deal.....needed a setup and some tweaking but it rocks...having lotsa fun. It's a disease, you know....

#141763  by garciafan

Well, I'm really enjoying it...but, yes...these things are expensive and I always try to get the best deal I can...my rule is if one comes in, something goes out...in this case a beautiful 'mint 1965 Fender Bassman. Oh well.
 #141766  by garciafan

1965 Fender Bassman piggyback amp...mint with covers. It sounded killer....but I have been playing blackpanel Fender Deluxe Reverbs and Vibrolux amps or the last couple of years...so the Bassman had to go since I haven't been using it and I see no reason to keep gear that is not being used. It went to a good friend of mine who is using it in his studio, so it all worked out and it went to a good home. :-(..
 #141768  by ac4468

Robert fabricated the brass plate, pickup selector plate, tailpiece and knobs for my Wolf. He was great to work with. Provided a top notch product and a pretty quick turnaround. While I haven't seen his guitars in person, I can say that based on my conversations with him he knows what he's doing! Follow through and communications with him were excellent.
 #142892  by tntawney

For sale again on ebay