#129050  by Griffyote

Anybody using a Pog2 or a Hog2? After years of owning a Twin I'm finally getting the amp tone and speakers dialed in so that I can now really start shaping my sound. I came across the Pog2 checking in to Derek Trucks tone and Robert Randolph's rig. Then came across the Hog2 while researching the pog. The last time I went in to a music store to search for a synth pedal the salesman talked me out of it and told me to just save for the full Roland Synth. Well I still don't know that I need a quidzillion different sounds or want to spend that much time mastering every setting of a Roland full on synth. Though one of my inspirations has always been Pat Metheny who is a notorious synth guy. :-) :? Any opinions?
 #129056  by strummingturtle

I have had a pog-2 on my board for about 3 years and I love it. You can store up to 6 settings and you have 4 octaves to play with. Sounds range from your standard octave splits to some cool organ sounds.
 #129070  by Griffyote

Thanks turtle, yea, I'm envisioning what i might be able to do with those b3 organ sounds on the pedal steel. :smile: