#5475  by mikeohiostate
 Thu May 11, 2006 6:36 am
You guys gotta check out Netflix. I just got it a few days ago and it is amazing. They have ALL the Grateful Dead DVDs on there, as well as scores of Jimi, The Band, Clapton, Warren Haynes, String Cheese, Pink Floyd, Allman Brothers, and tons other.

They also have hundreds and hundreds of instructional guitar DVDs, literally breath taking. I just got a DVD in the mail that teaches you how to play slide guitar, and guess what, it's taught by Warren Haynes!

Check it out, you will love it.

#5478  by amyjared
 Thu May 11, 2006 9:25 am
I've been using Netflix for some time and thoroughly enjoy the ease and availability. They have the largest selection I have found and ship immediately. It only takes one day for me to get the movie. Late fees were killing me before. Having a child, we have 3 movies at all times, one a kid movie, one a current feature film and one of music. It's great! I highly recommend it, also.

#5481  by Benthegoodbum
 Thu May 11, 2006 9:50 am
Netflix gets my vote as well. Many a times in the past I wanted to see a movie that my local video rental facility did not have. Netflix has helped me watch so many great movies. I didn't know it had instructional videos though, i'll have to check that out.

#5538  by phpbb
 Fri May 12, 2006 1:09 pm
For those interested...

Netflix