#212  by el creepo

Where is he now, what is he doing?
 #317  by Dark Star

Its not like bob's doin it for the money. he probably just wants to be around super models, and if any one of you had the oppertunity, i bet you'd do it for free. by the way, am i the only one who doesn't really want a 60 year old man in a victoria secret commercial? i mean, he's an awesome singer/songerwriter, but leave womens lingurie advertisements to attcractive women.
 #360  by mohi

I read a quote that said, and I am paraphrasing, when Dylan was younger and asked if he would ever sell one of his songs for a commercial, he said it would only be for lingerie. I am not sure if this is correct but I think I read it in a recent issue of Rolling Stone. (Within the last ten issues)

#516  by DALE GRIBBLE

I personally have no problem with the business practices of Victoria's
Secret. I'm sure Dylan feels the same so he did the advertisement.
 #959  by Dylanfan

Can anyone tell me if Bob Dylan wrote his own music? I have a very anoying person in my life who tells me J.J Cale wrote much of Dylans stuff and, honestly, it hurts to entertain the thought. Someone please tell me the truth and substantiate your claim with resources please.

#976  by Guest

:P :wink:

#1064  by Deadgrass

Get online, I have a Dylan book that has hundreds of songs in it. He wrote his own stuff.