#6106  by steve

A very interesting movie, to say the least. Neil Young composed all of the music for it. It is black and white, Johnny Depp plays the lead. William Blake is a large part of it. I can't really say much more about it other than you should check it out. Great movie. The theme is good fun to play around with. Here is the imdb link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112817/
Has anyone seen it??

#6119  by Billbbill

Been lovin that imdb.com for a long time for everything tv & film related. Lots of info.

Oh, and I'll likely take your advice as to the movie.
 #52753  by adirondack.dead

yes indeed. this is my favorite movie ever. profound and meaningful in every way. the main theme song is relatively easy to play and always a big hit around the campfire.
 #52760  by ronster

I'm a big fan of Jarmuscsh. I enjoyed the movie inspite of Neil Young's soundtrack. Found it simple, loud, and annoying almost to the point of being comical. Now I know how my wife feels when I play my guitar while watching TV with her. Check out Down By Law if you like this movie.
 #52797  by amyjared

I love this movie. It's pretty bizarre, but totally entertaining. There is a great cameo by Gibby Haynes of Butthole Surfers fame in the beginning!