#116575  by E_Z_Wind

The vendors at 2nd Avenue and St. Mark's in the East Village wind up reselling this kind of stuff. Check it out:

E_Z
 #127192  by NotStStephen

Good on ya Mate. Hope you find the owner.

Played an outdoor party gig years ago, cops came and shut us down so we just hung out at the party and two of our guitars and a bass, a nice Gibson, came up missing. Three days later our friend who had the party found them back in the yard.
Gratefuldrifter65 liked this
 #132022  by desireindisguise

a few years ago i made a post in here about how annoying it is to see this sticky every time i want to read this forum....this thread being 7 years old and cd's being obsolete kinda makes looking at this redundant....for 7 frickin years...
 #147641  by oceanbear11

sheadgrove wrote:I lost my face on the floor at Giants Stadium in 1987. It was spotted in Saratoga 88 but has not surfaced since.
Sounds like you'd need a miracle to find it. . . I'll let you know if I see it.
I plan to be a private investigator when (if) I grow up. . . I can imagine the movie now: The Maltese Face :lol:
 #147642  by oceanbear11

desireindisguise wrote:a few years ago i made a post in here about how annoying it is to see this sticky every time i want to read this forum....this thread being 7 years old and cd's being obsolete kinda makes looking at this redundant....for 7 frickin years...
How are CD's obsolete? I'm kinda out of touch with the times, but last I understood CD's were supposed to be the bomb.
Wait. . .7 years? Whoops, didn't notice that! :oops:
Whoa, that's actually even longer now. . . :oops: :!: :oops:
 #154298  by Brad125

NO CD's... FLACs baby!!
 #172908  by Gratefuldrifter65

Your a cool cat man,i would do the same ! When it comes to a dead record collection have mercy sum poor dead soul out there will be eating Valium to calm his nerves.If that happend to me bro i hope a good man like yourself found them.Who ever stole them i hope they loose there filthy face,respect brother.Hope the owner gets his life back.I thought i had a nightmare,this is real man.I pray for that dude.Sum people are kind,respect brother
 #172920  by TI4-1009