#167646  by LazyLightning72

Hi folks,
At the end of last year my wife gave the thumbs up to me transforming one of our spare bedrooms into my own little Dead “music room”. Of course I barely let the words get out of her mouth before starting the process of finding the right things, and making it just how I wanted it. I still have a ways to go, but I am now working on a display for my tape collection, video collection, box set collection, CD collection, etc...

Here’s where I ran into a snag, over the years I have lost or damaged some of the original CD cover image inserts. Eventually I ended up putting them all into a CD carrying case. That just won’t fit with what I am doing. I already bought enough new jewel cases for them all, but have no idea where to look for replacement inserts.

Any of you know somewhere I can find them? Preferably already sized so you just have to print them out, cut them, and slip them in. I’m not looking for the little booklets that came with some of them, just the cover art with the label on the edge, like the originals.

Thanks for any help
Chris
 #167676  by LazyLightning72

space wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:01 pm I have loads of taped show covers if that what ur looking for
Thanks,
All I’m looking for is printable cover art for each CD I have (the original, not a custom one) The more I look the more I thinking the suggestion above is what I’m gonna have to do. Look up each CD I need the art from, then size and print them out myself.

Appreciate the help!