Talk about the recent Tours
 #141237  by CountryMile Cadillac

I had one of the dreams last night... standing in line outside of an open air venue ... the energy, the joy, the intensity, the love, then the cheers and roar of the crowd: I was there, all of it was there.. the opening tuning, random melody teases from all the fellas, then it happens.. opening lines to The Music Never Stopped.... I hated to wake up...Damn I miss those days
 #141243  by TI4-1009

I hear ya.

I used to obsess over the setlists. When I was at the shows I would think how I was right at the "setlist event horizon".

Just one more Jerry ballad where I couldn't help tearing up.

I hear ya.
 #141256  by mgbills

I've had those dreams!

The crowds. The aromas of sweat and of weed floating on the breeze. Looking around and being uncertain if could grasp the enormity of the whole thing. Garcia cranking his first few licks before the first number. A greeting from Bob. Summer in the Northeast! Having seen something even stranger than the last time you were here.

Free ...one more time hoping it all never comes to an end.

Peace to all.
M
 #141257  by Searing75

Summer in the Northeast! Yes! Shows. Evenings. Laughs. Amazing times. Where does one find that now? I had some pretty nice evenings this summer at DSO shows. Easy now. I am not comparing.

Cool dream though, and sorry you awoke. Well, glad you did and weren't dead o something.