Talk about the recent Tours
 #132748  by strumminsix

IMO....

The forgiveness of the fans was FAR GREATER than Jerry's ability to play and sing during many shows.

And the entirety of the balance of the band covered up for tons of lack luster playing and singing.

Bobby was hurt, likely over did it or was hit harder by meds, went down ungracefully, and now recovered. Rock and roll.
 #132771  by Sparechaynge

Well put sir. This past weekend I was at my local GC, and a couple of the sales guys were having a good laugh at Bob in general. Not in the lighthearted manner sometimes seen around here, but really vicious. After I asked them to give him a break the guy did an impression of Bob's incident, and I got so mad I that I left the store MUCH earlier than I had intended. They should be more careful, because they won't see me much anymore.
 #132775  by Dwarf Rat

Bob just finished a three day run at the Greek Theater in Berkeley. Given that Further had one the same at Red Rocks, have two shows in Vegas and a three day run at the Greek in Hollywood, he is n fne shape.

The opening night in Berkeley was the first time I have seen Bobby and Phil on that stage since 1980.