Talk about the recent Tours
 #124201  by jkstraw

Being a northerner (i.e. Canadian) I have never had much need to look in to shows like this. Just so happens I will be in SF that week. My guess is with the small venue my chances are next to nill if I haven't already got my money order in the mail to GDTS.

Do tickets come up often on craigslist or anything for shows like this? Would love to go check that show out.
 #124202  by mgbills

Hey JkStraw...are those your video's on Youtube? Great gravelly voice? Acoustic guitar? If so, I dig them. Great job.

Anyway...
I got in with relatively little grief to Terrapin Crossroads. Try SF Craigslist. Try calling the venue to get a status. I bet you can find something.

Best of Luck
M
 #124203  by jkstraw

Thanks man - I am sure hoping I can pull something off. It would be so sweet to check out the Sweetwater and to hear Bobby.

I'll be down the week before the show too so hopefully I'll be able to scramble something together at the last minute :-)

Ya those vids are mine - a bit dated these days I suppose. Working on an acoustic duo and a full on dead inspired jam band now :wink:
 #124212  by mgbills

Love that vocal tone (timbre). Joe Cocker has it. Janis had it. You got it. I want it. In this case gravel is freakin' awesome. I think I caught your Masterpiece vid last night. I know I've seen others but it's been a while.