Chat about Equipment Info
 #172568  by lbpesq

I don’t believe that one has an AC outlet, which the OP needs to run the Tru-Tron. When I had my big board, I used the Cioks Ciokolate which had an AC output that could be adjusted for voltage.

Bill, tgo
strumminsix liked this
 #172570  by strumminsix

lbpesq wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:28 am I used the Cioks Ciokolate
Yup, here's what I'm running:
https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail ... wer-supply

This is why I suggested a page back to understand your power needs. Everyone shouting advice. I've had 9v, 10v, 12v, 18v, DC, AC, center pos, center neg... Gotta know what your pedals need or it's foolish and expense venture into power supplies...
 #173094  by walterbriggs

lbpesq wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:53 pm Another thing to consider. Since my new Quilter Aviator Mach 3 allows me to turn the effects loop on/off with a foot-switch, I’ve been experimenting with moving some of my pedals into the effects loop.

Bill, tgo
Would you share the settings you’re using on the Mach 3 for Jerrytones?
 #173101  by lbpesq

Not really going for Jerry tones. I’m the “Bobby” in my Dead band. In my non-Dead band I take some leads, but I’m not going for Jerry. I basically set channel 1 for my preferred rhythm sound using one of the Fender voices, and set the second channel for lead, using either the Plexi or the Dumble “Sweet” voice.

Bill, tgo
 #173102  by Jon S.

I'm building a 2nd pedalboard to leave in California as, when I'm there, jams happen. :cool:

Below are pics of my main board and 2nd-board-in-progress. Both are intended to support everything from my original music to Dead to a wide range of other cover music.

#173106  by Jon S.

I've already gotten a compliment on my special limited edition "Sticky Yellow" Micro-Tron IV.

:lol:
 #173456  by Jon S.

My new-for-my-CA-2nd-residence pedalboard is done! I just tested it and everything works perfectly. :cool: