Chat about Equipment Info
 #162738  by TI4-1009
 Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:53 am
rugger, old man down liked this
 #162744  by Jon S.
 Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:00 am
With an insufferable narcissist now trying to run the nation (“I alone can fix the country”), it is perhaps unsurprising to find another trying to run the forum (“I alone can fix your tone”).

There is plenty here already for everyone viewing this thread to glean Wald's mindset and modus operandi. While there’s more I could add, it is said, “Don’t wrestle with a pig. You both get filthy and the pig likes it.” So this will be my second to last post in this thread. Future insults can be addressed anew as they arise.

In parting:

“You often say, ‘I would give, but only to the deserving.’
The trees in your orchard say not so, nor the flocks in your pasture.
They give that they may live, for to withhold is to perish.
Surely he who is worthy to receive his days and his nights, is worthy of all else from you.
And he who has deserved to drink from the ocean of life deserves to fill his cup from your little stream.
And what desert greater shall there be, than that which lies in the courage and the confidence, nay the charity, of receiving?
And who are you that men should rend their bosom and unveil their pride, that you may see their worth naked and their pride unabashed?
See first that you yourself deserve to be a giver, and an instrument of giving.
For in truth it is life that gives unto life while you, who deem yourself a giver, are but a witness.

And you receivers ... and you are all receivers ... assume no weight of gratitude, lest you lay a yoke upon yourself and upon him who gives.
Rather rise together with the giver on his gifts as on wings;
For to be overmindful of your debt, is to doubt his generosity who has the freehearted earth for mother, and God for father.”

Khalil Gibran (chapter On Giving from The Prophet)
 #162745  by Jon S.
 Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:06 am
waldo041 wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:55 am
Jon S. wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:20 am
Bites tongue.

Feeling like a clown, don't let it get you down!

~waldo
And now for my final post in the thread (anyone wishing to speak further with me concerning anything here, please send a private message).

Thank you for sharing this video of one of my original compositions. Though your impetus and motive, as always, were unhealthy obsession and competition, it's a strong song, both lyrically and melodically. I'm fine with it being further publicized.
Incaroads77 liked this
 #162749  by waldo041
 Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:24 am
Jon S. wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:00 am
With an insufferable narcissist now trying to run the nation (“I alone can fix the country”), it is perhaps unsurprising to find another trying to run the forum (“I alone can fix your tone”).

There is plenty here already for everyone viewing this thread to glean Wald's mindset and modus operandi. While there’s more I could add, it is said, “Don’t wrestle with a pig. You both get filthy and the pig likes it.” So this will be my second to last post in this thread. Future insults can be addressed anew as they arise.

In parting:

“You often say, ‘I would give, but only to the deserving.’
The trees in your orchard say not so, nor the flocks in your pasture.
They give that they may live, for to withhold is to perish.
Surely he who is worthy to receive his days and his nights, is worthy of all else from you.
And he who has deserved to drink from the ocean of life deserves to fill his cup from your little stream.
And what desert greater shall there be, than that which lies in the courage and the confidence, nay the charity, of receiving?
And who are you that men should rend their bosom and unveil their pride, that you may see their worth naked and their pride unabashed?
See first that you yourself deserve to be a giver, and an instrument of giving.
For in truth it is life that gives unto life while you, who deem yourself a giver, are but a witness.

And you receivers ... and you are all receivers ... assume no weight of gratitude, lest you lay a yoke upon yourself and upon him who gives.
Rather rise together with the giver on his gifts as on wings;
For to be overmindful of your debt, is to doubt his generosity who has the freehearted earth for mother, and God for father.”

Khalil Gibran (chapter On Giving from The Prophet)

Oh my :shock:

For one who once quoted another man about why would anyone ever want to copy another man? Why does he continue to copy and paste other men?

Mitch McConnell and Nancy Pelosi are both self entitled Multi Millionaires on Government wages. But Trump is the only narcissist leading this country? Lovetoboogie, strumminsix and many many more members here do not contribute or give freely their knowledge? Are you trying to say i have not? Or is that long quote your answer as to why you never paid me for my services when you needed them, i should just give them to you for free because the trees grow and give us oxygen?

Do they let you throw politics and religion around at the Gear Page as well. You know the place you compare RuKind to? Or is it just a 2 faced stance you have in that regard.

Beside starting shit with me, (note the biting tongue remark you interjected as something deragatory toward me in this thread FIRST.) what have you contributed to this thread? I have given an opinion you did not like and I reposted a picture most have never seen.(ie.. not spam) Where is your contribution? What are you giving?

And in parting words, i will ride JonS.'s bullshit here until he or i am banned here! Too late for an apology to me and/or my family, it has gone over his self entitled head. Make note, he will continue with his sny remarks and worthless spam. I really do not care, but WILL defend my name.

~waldo
Last edited by waldo041 on Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bzbz, hippieguy1954 liked this
 #162753  by TI4-1009
 Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:08 pm
bzbz wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:33 am
where is the popcorn-eating emoji?
Ha! I couldn't find one either so I settled for the boxers.