Chat about Equipment Info
 #112943  by eric

Yes , absolutely .. I think their stuff is top notch, even though I haven't scored any of thier gear personally , YET ...
I was fortunate enough to witness thier ENTIRE arsenal of effects setup through a DR (1st hard truckers @ Mexicali).
I've been checking out the Env Phaser as well , it looks ridiculous and see this down the road. I was scoping out the FAT Drive but just placed and order for an ED..I'm also pretty set on the Philosophers Tone (maybe even the Twin germanium , as my next victim. Endless sustain just intrigues me!!
 #112945  by jackr

Yes, I have one and love it. Not hard to dial in either. My only complaint seems when you turn the phaser on its like hitting a boost as well. Not much of an issue but there seems to be no control for that.
 #112957  by strumminsix

jackr wrote:Yes, I have one and love it. Not hard to dial in either. My only complaint seems when you turn the phaser on its like hitting a boost as well. Not much of an issue but there seems to be no control for that.
Would the Volume control on guitar impact, negatively, the opening of the envelope? If so maybe lower that threshold. I like the idea of that. My Emma + PH350 + OD = a pretty cool and unique tone
 #112958  by jackr

No, it is is fine on the envelope side. But when you engage the phase shifter it is louder. I do lower the volume on the guitar from 9 to 7 and its fine. I just dont like to have to do that.
 #112960  by strumminsix

jackr wrote:No, it is is fine on the envelope side. But when you engage the phase shifter it is louder. I do lower the volume on the guitar from 9 to 7 and its fine. I just dont like to have to do that.
Ahhh, I understand that sentiment. I appreciate unity volume, a volume control and wet dry mix controls
 #113070  by jackr

You can get a new one on hellowmusic.com for $180 right now. Their deals generally only last a day or so.