#8108  by Billbbill

A note on this one.

JG would hammer on the G string (Ab note) and then to the E on the D string quicker than I show here giving it a somewhat more abrupt feel.

#8121  by Cosmic Jimmy

dont know how to thank you bill these clips are great for the whole rukind community

#8124  by Billbbill

It's my pleasure. I'd been a little frustrated that the tab alone sometimes isn't enough, so when this idea was being thrown around I thought it was perfect to convey what doesn't seem to come across in the tab alone.

The real kudos go Ed, Gregg and Jck_strw who make it happen. I'm just your average compidiot when it comes to tech stuff.
 #71278  by enardi

great job bill im trying to put this song together now, whats the little bassline that you throw in as you transition to the bm? by the way you should put together a tab book of all ur takes on the dead's tunes, it would be great man id definatly buy it.
 #71279  by Billbbill

enardi wrote:great job bill im trying to put this song together now, whats the little bassline that you throw in as you transition to the bm? by the way you should put together a tab book of all ur takes on the dead's tunes, it would be great man id definatly buy it.
Thanks enardi - it's a chromatic walk up - G#-A-Bb-B

I'm not vey fond of tabbing stuff out - it's sort of a necessary evil. :P - I know - coulda fooled you - I've got a whole bunch of tab on here - it is almost 6 years worth! I'm flattered that you'd spend some cash on it but I'd more likely just compile it and put it out there. Hell, it's already out there!

In case you haven't seen it here's the thread with my full version of Valerie

http://www.kindcorporation.com/rukind/f ... 280&t=3928