#87079  by gdrfk1990

Jerry does this in C with the intro being a walk up from C to F then Back down the verse is Bb F C the the chorus is like F G C G C G/B Am F G or something along those lines it's been a while
 #87103  by jeffm725

Grateful.Ed wrote:Jeff Martinson tore this one up with his Legion of Jerry the other night. I found this but it doesn't seem to be in the same key as the JGB 91 youtubes.

http://www.cosmic-kitchen.com/song.php? ... rugglinMan

Can anyone shed some light? Thx, Ed.
Hey Ed! Thanks so much for making it out. We REALLY appreciate it, and the kind words too. I was just starting to recover from bronchial pneumonia Saturday, so things were a bit rough around the edges (not to mention breaking in a new bass player and a fill in keys guy!)

the above post is pretty much right with the chords (maybe a bit hard to read though).
This is quick and dirty take on it here at work with no guitar in hand:

Intro is just single notes C walk up to F and back down to C

The Verses:
Bb..........F.............C (repeat 4 times)
on 4th time C goes back to F chord which brings us to chorus:
Chorus
F....G.....C
F.....G....C..G/B..Amin..(G).F..G..C ....to intro

thats it!
solo over Verse/Chorus progression
 #87118  by tigerstrat

Such a fun one to play Jerry's bits on, partly because its so drenched with overdrive and phase. Always a sucker for the way it jumps on the F in the chorus too.
 #87123  by Grateful.Ed

Yeah...great song...I've been playing more JGB than anything else lately so I'm digging deeper into his book. Thx for the help. Jeff, I'll say Hi and Thanks when Shakedown is at Donahues Oct 1.
 #87142  by jeffm725

Grateful.Ed wrote:Yeah...great song...I've been playing more JGB than anything else lately so I'm digging deeper into his book. Thx for the help. Jeff, I'll say Hi and Thanks when Shakedown is at Donahues Oct 1.
please do stop by ed, see ya there! Our first time in that room (Donahues) I like that it is not too far from home (Chester)