#20380  by strumminsix

sweet indeed!

#20381  by caspersvapors

that show is all about the truckin

#20384  by tigerstrat

Very good SS, but that show is all about the Truckin'!

Doh, Casper you beat me out.

#20388  by nicolasalk

oh yeah i think the last part of the show is incredible, i mean, the second set is probably one of the best second sets i've heard in my life, especially:

St Stephen>
Drums>
NFA>
Wharf Rat>
St Stepehn>
Truckin'

amazing

#20392  by ronster

Thats always been one of my all time favorite shows. I grew up in Bingo, not sure why but between the 76 show, 77 in Ithaca (up the road), and 70 Harpur College show they seamed to tear it up playing there. BTW someone took a header off of the upper deck of the Broome County Arena during the 76 show and they never got invited back.

#20406  by bodiddley

It is indeed a very cool show. I'll have to listen to it again soon. If memory serves me they really stink up "Fire" somethin' fierce. But the rest of the show is a gem.

#20408  by gratephulphish123

ronster wrote:Thats always been one of my all time favorite shows. I grew up in Bingo, not sure why but between the 76 show, 77 in Ithaca (up the road), and 70 Harpur College show they seamed to tear it up playing there. BTW someone took a header off of the upper deck of the Broome County Arena during the 76 show and they never got invited back.
...dude i'm listening to the show from broome county arena 77. the exact date is 11/6/1977. maybe it was mislabeled?

#20417  by ronster

77 it is, happens when you get older