#88938  by Billbbill

I still don't like the F# there - mucks up the descending line flow to me. Thanks as you quoting my tab showed me my screwup! Had the 15/16 as 14/15 after the 17/17. Oops!

Yea the inverted Bm is cool - I adjusted to go with the continuous descending line thing after originally having it like that.

On another note :-) when they resurrected this I didn't care for the non p/u, p/o riffing of the intro tag jg did. I Like the older pull offs and pull ups much better. The 'newer' way sounded abrupt and stunted.
 #88939  by strumminsix

Billbbill wrote:I still don't like the F# there - mucks up the descending line flow to me. Thanks as you quoting my tab showed me my screwup! Had the 15/16 as 14/15 after the 17/17. Oops!

Yea the inverted Bm is cool - I adjusted to go with the continuous descending line thing after originally having it like that.

On another note :-) when they resurrected this I didn't care for the non p/u, p/o riffing of the intro tag jg did. I Like the older pull offs and pull ups much better. The 'newer' way sounded abrupt and stunted.
Whoops, my bad! Figured if I was suggesting an alternate chord I'd have provide and alternative on the walk-down double stops.
 #133845  by zambiland

I realize I'm late in the game here, but I hear this walk down as a voicing thing more than chords in between the D and Bm. Phil sometimes goes up to the F# or mostly hangs on the B, so it seems very open to interpretation. I looked into this for a bit, checking out different versions while trying to figure it out, and it didn't seem like there were consistent chords happening there. Play what you feel in the moment. It's all good.