#4664  by b weird

e|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- B|-10-b-10-8-----------7-7---------------------------------------------------------- G|-----------9-v-7-9-9-----9--------------------------------------------------------- D|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- E|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- e|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- B|-7-9---------------------8-b-8---------------------------------------------------- G|-------------7---7-9-7------------------------------------------------------------ D|---------------9-------9----------------------------------------------------------- A|-----7-x-x-x---------------------------------------------------------------------- E|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- e|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- B|-----------8-b-8------------------------------------------------------------------ G|-9-7-9-9-9-------9-7---9----------------------------------------------------------- D|---------------------9---9---------------------------------------------------------- A|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ E|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- e|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- B|---------8-b-8--------------------------------------------------------------------- G|-7-9-7-9-------9-7---9---7--------------------------------------------------------- D|-------------------9---9---9-7----------------------------------------------------- A|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- E|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Now this will be the second time Ive tried this and I hope it works.This is the intro for the Me and My Uncle on Skull and Roses and I think its right.

#4671  by b weird

Sorry thats theres so many of the same post but when I was writing the tab I had to get up and do something and while I was gone my younger and very childish sister decided to submit the post about a dozen+ times. Sorry again but now I know I cant leave my post left on screen while im gone.

#4672  by Trystine

That's OK I think my boss does the same thing :lol:

#15542  by st. stephen

(/) Slide Up () Slide Down (h) Hammer On (p) Pull Off (b) Bend (r) Release (v) Vibrato

E|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------15------------------
G|--16r14--12--------------------------16r14--12----------------------------------14b16------16r14--12-------
D|-------------14--14--12------12--14-------------14-------------------12--13--14------------------------14--
A|-------------------------14-------------------------12--12--13--14-----------------------------------------
E|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
that's not exactly the intro, i put together several parts of the closing of winterland version....

#15545  by ronster

No way I can tell if it is correct because I can't come close to reading your tab as it is all over the place. Nothing lines up. Look forward to trying it out if you can figure how to make it post properly.

#15577  by b weird

Sorry man I posted that before I got the hang of tabbing tabs. I believe there is another thread with the same tital by me, that has the intro tabbed right. Maybe someone could deleat this thread one so there is no mix up in the future.