#28914  by CaptainTrips

Amazing lead with no backing Bill. Phenomenal!

#28916  by Billbbill

CaptainTrips wrote:Amazing lead with no backing Bill. Phenomenal!
Thanks Cap - though I thoroughly lose the timing. tehehe :oops:

And I completely spaced on dropping in the 2 decsending chord lines I'd highlighted, which was sorta the point. :oops: #2

#28986  by GratefulPat

that is amazing, i cant go on without rhythm for more than 45 seconds or so or way im way offffff beat
 #39124  by kenneybonz

i am trying to learn that into but can't see the esus4 i like playing the e found at the 7th and 9th frets like (is that a in C A G E D ) AND also at the 12th fret through the in the E form, but cannot see how to do the Esus4 for either of those chords..
then i went to some chord site that showed like 9 versions of of the Esus4 for different chords like Db and stuff and it blew me out
i can't make my fingers do the one show on the tab version.. AND i like the other two positions' E chords' sound better.. but i went the the Ws64 chords app on each rukind page? it did not have Esus4.
could anyone help me out? this is sort of a lark cause i am really trying to learn this by playing through a blues book a friend loaned me, but it sort of helps me learn by trying to understand this stuff.. plus i love Jack Straw... it was the only prereq to the band that played my wedding 20 plus yars back and i still dig it today
tk
 #39125  by kenneybonz

oh i think i found it.. it
is it? that sounds So sweet..

- X
X[/quote]
 #54557  by AugW3st

Hey Bill, I have been lurking around this site for a long time--used to see you around rec.music.gdead years ago. I am finally screwing up the courage to learn some of this stuff, and really appreciate your sharing this! Love the ax.
 #54559  by jonarobb

Here's Weir's grips for the intro chords and the "Jumped the watchman" stuff

E|-----------
B|-----------
G|--9--------
D|--6--------
A|--7--------
E|--0--------

E|-----------
B|-----------
G|--9--------
D|--7--------