#174911  by Darkstar860

About 12 years ago i got a 1968 Twin with E120s for $850. Gone are the days huh ? Now when i see older Twins its like $1500+. And the guy i got the Twin from even delivered it to my door, i bought off him a 1972 Twin as well for about $700 with original speakers.
 #174914  by Chocol8

I recently purchased a 67 BF Super Reverb for half that. No JBL's, but everything else about it is more valuable than a 75 Silverface, especially one that needs a cap job and who knows what else.

The last SF Twin with JBL's that I bought was $750 but that was pre-pandemic. These days, I would guess maybe $1200 is a reasonable price, but even that is starting to come back down. There isn't that big of a market for heavy 80+ watt amps. Mostly just us older guys who grew up on big iron, and many of us are downsizing as backs and joints age.

BTW, 1975 D-120 F's are physically K-120's with the old Fender designation. That's actually a plus for most people on this forum as that would be what Jerry and the dead were using through most of the 70's+, either new or reconed, at least until they switched to the E's and cones in the 80's.