#50525  by spilly

so, I have 2 tickets to the show, the guy who was suppost the go with me (and drive me there) dropped out. I'm talking to 2 of my friends, but neither of them seem to bee taking this seriously. Mt tickets are on the floor. a pair of seats in the section directly next to mine went on e-bay for $800. I need a ride to and from the show. I live in buffalo NY. The tickets ARE NOT for sale. I know alot of you guys live within my area, who wants to go to the show? I'm looking at you guys who I've been talking to for years. I know someone would bring me to the show. but I don't want to be ditched on the way back. no douch-baggery, no bull-shit. just 2 heads helping each other out. please pm me, just to make sure this thread doesn't become a make shift auction
 #50573  by mttourpro

spilly wrote: Mt tickets are on the floor. a pair of seats in the section directly next to mine went on e-bay for $800.
I'm sure you'll get a ride Spilly.

I thought all the floor seats were GA? no?

#50918  by spilly

I found a ride, i'm all set. As for the floor being GA I have a section and seat # on my tickets, but that could be a formality. If I walk in and theres no seats, I'll stand dance wherever I see fit.
It took a little extra work, but I'm all pyched out, set up and ready to go.