#175083  by Stardarkashes

I’ve seen a lot of different versions, and all of them seem a little bit off even the one from the official Grateful Dead anthology volume two. I’m pretty sure on the bridge after the D major There’s a B7/D# or a B augmented (I think) before returning to the Emin , EminMaj7, Emin7, And then it’s hard to tell if it goes to an Amajor or an A7 but I think it’s A7. A lot of places say on the bridge that it goes from Emin to the EminMaj 7 which seems right but the B augmented also seems fine. On Grateful💀Dead Anthology volume 2 it says that it’s a B aug and then the B7 after the Dmaj and then once again the B aug after the Emin rather than the EminMaj7. I think if you’re going to do the B7 for the middle chord it should have the D sharp in the bass which I think is following along correctly with the bassline. For the B7/D# it sounds good if you do the “easy” B7 (on the 1st and 2nd frets) but only strum from the D# note (d string first fret)omitting the B in the bass. Personally, I really haven’t found a voicing that I really like for the B7.