#172987  by lbpesq

Lynne was also the driving force behind the two wonderful Traveling Wilburys albums. He assembled the band consisting of himself, George Harrison, Bob Dylan, Roy Orbison, and Tom Petty, contributed songs, and produced.

Fakakta is a Yiddish expression that translates more similarly to screwed up, crazy, stupid, insignificant, inappropriate, annoying, incompetent, and similar meanings. Yiddish is a language that often conveys meaning by the way the word is said, or gestures. The use of “fakakta” is often accompanied with an eye roll.

Bill, tgo
FromWichita liked this
 #172991  by strumminsix

lbpesq wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 11:14 pm Lynne was also the driving force behind the two wonderful Traveling Wilburys albums. He assembled the band consisting of himself, George Harrison, Bob Dylan, Roy Orbison, and Tom Petty, contributed songs, and produced.

Fakakta is a Yiddish expression that translates more similarly to screwed up, crazy, stupid, insignificant, inappropriate, annoying, incompetent, and similar meanings. Yiddish is a language that often conveys meaning by the way the word is said, or gestures. The use of “fakakta” is often accompanied with an eye roll.

Bill, tgo
Love the Travelling Wil's. And Jeff Lynn has the Midas touch... Even if I don't love it, which I usually do, I always find deep appreciation.