Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #158232  by papagaio11

I have a wonderful FYD-built combo that is loaded with a (re-coned) vintage JBL D120F. It is basically FYD's 'Jerry mods' built into a 40w combo - approximately the size of a Princeton Reverb. It sounds great! The JBL cone has a small dent which does not seem to effect the sound at all. Single button footswitch is included but not pictured. I am the original owner. See pics for information on the control layout; reverb dwell on the back. All hand-wired with tube reverb. Email me with any questions.

The "Tweed" dial is sort of a volume when engaged. The "On" switch activates the tweed setting - I believe it lifts the tone stack. When tweed is not engaged it is simply a bright dial (i.e. an adjustable bright switch).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUB4WRdnBpE

$895 (Paypal only) - shipping free to the lower 48 states. Make me an offer!

Last edited by papagaio11 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.
 #158259  by papagaio11

chipperj wrote:Looks so good!
Sound clips?
Sorry, but I do not. Unfortunately I don't have a decent recording setup here, but I may try to make a cruddy iPhone recording some time in the next few days.
 #158703  by Jon S.

I need a third Jerry rig like a hole in the head but, heck, I love Dan Lurie's ("Mr. FYD") stuff (I already own one of his TR w/Jerry mods all tube preamps - it kills) and y'all know how that is. :oops:

I expect soon (mid-January, if not earlier) to myself list, elsewhere and here, some top-shelf Jerry gear for sale. Stay tuned .
 #158711  by Jon S.

Was I too subtle? :-? :smile: